BERGAMOT (CALABRIAN) grove in Calabria as far back as 1750, but even earlier, in 1500, candied bergamot fruits were offered to Emperor Charles V who was passing through Rome.
BERGAMOT is a generous plant: a rare essential oil is extracted from the skin of its fruit. It grows along the flat coastline protected by the hills from the wind blowing in from the Messina strait.
The calcareous clay soil creates an ideal combination of various factors that enables some unique products to thrive. This is a “humid and temperate tropical” microclimate with an average of 300 days of sunshine in a year. All of this contributes to the growth of an extraordinary fruit which, together with the typical lemons of this coast, embody the true spirit of the South.
BERGAMOT essential oil can be attributed to its properties as a deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrizant, and a digestive substance.
Bergamot’s spicy-sweet citrus personality is pure joy. Calming and uplifting, diffuse this essential oil to support relaxation, ease tension and freshen air. Add a few drops to your cleaning products for a great smelling boost, or sprinkle into smelly shoes and sports equipment. As the oil is somewhat photosensitive, do not apply to the skin before direct sun exposure and always dilute at .5% (4 drops per ounce of carrier) or less.
Blending Recommendations: Bay Leaf Laurel, Black Pepper, Black Spruce, Clary Sage, Coriander Seed, Cypress, Fennel, Douglas Fir, Silver Fir, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime Distilled, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Sweet Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose Otto, Rosemary cineole, Rosemary verbenone, Spanish Sage, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Tulsi, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow, Ylang Ylang.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Medium risk of phototoxic effect: do not apply topically within 12 hours of direct sun exposure. Always dilute., Maximum Adult Dilution: .5%; 4 drops per ounce of carrier.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- BERGAMOT CALABRIAN is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Peel Oil.
BERGAMOT essential oil contains about 84 molecules.
Sabrina (verified owner) –
Wonderful high quality oil