Our CEDARWOOD ATLAS essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation in small batchs from the well selected wood pieces of the cedar wood tree, which has the scientific name Cedrus atlantica.
The mighty Atlas Cedar tree (Cedrus atlantica) is a coniferous tree native to the Atlas Mountains in North Africa (Morocco). When the wood of this tree is steam distilled, the oil it releases has a warm and woody fragrance that was once revered as holy by the ancient Egyptians. Today, Atlas Cedarwood oil benefits include those for physical, mental and spiritual well being.
The chief components of Cedarwood Atlas essential oil are alpha cedrene, beta cedrene, cedrol, widdrol, thujopsene, and a group of esquiterpenes, which contribute a great deal to its medicinal value and health benefits includes:
- Aiding in fluid retention and balancing body fluids
- Providing adrenal support to menopausal women
- Helping relieve the symptoms of bronchitis
- Pain relief from arthritis
- Decreasing cellulite
Cedarwood essential oil also, Increases mental focus and calm, alleviates depression, increases memory and concentration, relieves anxiety, encourages restful sleep, feels more grounded, reduces anger, soothes grief and reduces fear.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- CEDARWOOD ATLAS is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil.
Atlas cedarwood essential oil contains about 120 constituents.
Tanya Maksymic (verified owner) –