CINNAMON BARK essential oil, which has the scientific name Cinnamomum zeylanicum, originated in tropical Asia and was, particularly in Srilanka, India & Madagascar.
Cinnamon bark essential oil has found a prominent position in traditional medicines, especially in Ayurveda, which is the traditional Indian medicinal system. It has been traditionally used in many cultures for treating a variety of health disorders including diarrhea, arthritis, menstrual cramps, heavy menstruation, yeast infections, colds, flu, and digestive problems.
Cinnamon Bark has a delicious, spicy-sweet scent. Diffuse 1-2 drops of this oil to support clean air & a healthy immune system. Add to massage oils (5 drops per ounce) for warming relief on sore muscles & joints. A few drops in household cleaning products fights unwanted germs. Cinnamon Bark and Cinnamon Leaf essential oils are distinct and not interchangeable.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Do not use while pregnant, breastfeeding or with children under 5 years old.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply near the face of children under 10 years old.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- CINNAMON BARK is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
Do not use while pregnant, breastfeeding or with children under 5 years old
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil.
There are no reviews yet.