EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS essential oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree (Eucalyptus globulus). The essential oil is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor. Most benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil are due to a compound called Eucalyptol (also known as Cineole), which has antimicrobial properties. The oil is used in a variety of over-the-counter products including rubs, inhalers, liniments, rash creams, and mouthwashes.
Eucalyptus Globulus has a refreshing minty and earthy aroma that supports the immune system and the respiratory system. The oil is known globally as an effective home remedy to help ease discomfort in joints and muscles.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 20%; 120 drops per ounce
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply near the face of children under 10 years old.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS essential oil contains about 116 molecules.
Tepenyle acetate + α-Terpineol