EUCALYPTUS RADIATA (Eucalyptus Australiana) essential oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree (Eucalyptus radiata). The essential oil is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor. Most benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil are due to a compound called Eucalyptol (also known as Cineole), which has antimicrobial properties. The oil is used in a variety of over-the-counter products including rubs, inhalers, liniments, rash creams, and mouthwashes.
Eucalyptus Radiata’s minty scent is deeply refreshing, clearing and invigorating, setting it apart from the more dusky, camphor-like Eucalyptus globulus and the citrus-like Eucalyptus citriodora. The oil is commonly used for respiratory support and immune support. Eucalyptus radiata is also less potent than Eucalyptus globulus and therefore better suited for use with children and pregnant women.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 25%; 150 drops per ounce of carrier
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply near the face of children under 10 years old.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- EUCALYPTUS RADIATA is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil.
EUCALYPTUS RADIATA essential oil contains about 116 molecules.