FRANKINCENSE SERRATA essential oil, scientifically known as Boswellia serrata, this is not only the name of the herb but also of the large tree native to India, Somalia and parts of Pakistan.
Frankincense serrata is legendary in Ayurvedic medicine, as it is associated with powerful anti-inflammatory properties and a wide variety of other health benefits. Some of the top benefits of Boswellia serrata include its ability to soothe symptoms of arthritis, lower inflammation, speed wound healing, boost muscle strength, relieve headaches, and support skin health.
Frankincense serrata is a rich source of boswellic acid, as well as various types of terpenes.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 50%; 300 drops per ounce of carrier
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- FRANKINCENSE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Boswellia Serrata (Frankicense) Flower Oil.