FRANKINCENSE CARTIRII essential oil, scientifically known as Boswellia cartirii, Frankincense cartirii Essential oil starts with specifically sourced oleo gum resin which is then hydro-distilled in small batches resulting in one of the the most exquisite frankincenses that we’ve experienced. The main components of this essential oil are alpha-pinene, actanol, bornyl acetate, linalool, octyl acetate, incensole, and incensole acetate.
This powerful remedy comes from the Boswellia tree native to the southern Arabian peninsula (especially Oman, UAE and Yemen). Long prized for its strongly spicy, woodsy aroma when burned or extracted, raw frankincense is still harvested much as it was thousands of years ago.
The old testament mentions that frankincense was burned in the temple, and we know that frankincense was important in their burial anointings (one of the reasons it was gifted to the Christ Child.).
The astringent properties of Frankincense make it an excellent choice for topical uses. Anti-aging products use the oil for the skin benefits. It is skin healing and effective on boils, acne and scarring on the skin as well as to assist stretch marks to fade. It also may help speed healing of minor wounds and insect bites
Common Uses: To promote calm and relaxation, breathe in the scent of Frankincense essential oil using direct palm inhalation, a diffuser, or smelling salts. It promotes the regeneration of healthy cells and keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy.
Good to be used in a facial cream for wrinkles too.
Great for digestive issues. Frankincense speeds up the secretion of digestive juices and facilitates peristaltic motion. It is also a carminative giving relief from gas and indigestion.
Frankincense is a powerful expectorant and good for respiratory issues such as colds, flu, asthma. Relieves bronchitis and congestion.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 50%; 300 drops per ounce of carrier
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- FRANKINCENSE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Boswellia cartirii (Frankicense) Flower Oil.
FRANKINCENSE essential oil contains about 181 constituents, primarily monoterpenes.
Alpha-Pinene + Alpha-Thujene