LAVENDER essential oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) has a chemically complex structure, boasting over 150 active ingredients. It is also rich in esters, which are aromatic molecules with antispasmodic, calming, and stimulating properties.
From Lavender artisan growers in Provence (FRANCE), they have a unique story to tell and most are still running family owned farms.
Lavender is the most popular of all essential oils with its clean, fresh, floral scent and numerous uses. The oil has been used for thousands of years for skin care, calming the mind, cleaning, and pure enjoyment. Lavender is a ‘must have’ for beginner essential oil users and a staple in all starter kits and first-aid kits. “When in doubt try Lavender” is a saying among aromatherapists due to the oil’s gentle soothing and healing benefits on the skin, as well as its deeply calming scent.
LAVENDER is used to help maintain clean, clear and calm skin, add Lavender essential oil to facial serums, lotion, creams, toners, cleansers, facial soaps, exfoliating scrubs and beauty masks.
Lavender may support your skin when irritated, and can be applied to blemishes, rashes, bug bites, and sunburns. It may also be applied as first aid to minor cuts, burns, and bruises.
The scent of Lavender may support healthy stress-response, balanced emotions, and relaxation. For these purposes Lavender can be added to a diffuser, aromatherapy inhaler, smelling salts, deodorant, perfume, lotion, or the scent can be inhaled directly from the hands.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: 100%; Lavender can be used neat. LAVENDER FRENCH is gentle and has a low potential for irritation
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- LAVENDER FRENCH is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
The French Lavender contains about 135 constituents in total.