LAVENDER SPIKE has a minty, clean and herbal aroma. The flower grows on the Spanish coast and is harvested at full bloom for distillation. Therapeutically the oil is used for skin care, respiratory support, and as an anti-fungal.
Synonyms: Spike Lavender, Lavendula spica, Spike, lavandula latifolia
Not to be confused with Lavender Angustifolia, Spike Lavender is differentiated by its minty, herbal scent. This aroma is helpful for supporting the respiratory system as well as local circulation. Spike Lavender is also more stimulating and active on the skin than Lavender Angustifolia.
Common Uses: For skin care, Lavender Spike is used diluted in serums, lotions, creams, clays, honey, facial toners and facial steam baths. Spike Lavender is also wonderful for household cleaning; add it to room sprays, home cleaners, diffusers, and hand sanitizers. For muscles and joints, apply the oil topically by adding it to body oils, salves, balms, creams and compresses.
Lavender Spike may support the respiratory system and relax tension and stress when added to diffusers, vapor rubs, smelling salts, aromatherapy inhalers and steam baths.
Blending Recommendations: Spike Lavender has a minty, fresh, floral aroma similar to that of Lavender Angustifolia. It blends well with herbals, mints, conifers and woody oils.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: 19%; 114 drops per ounce of carrier. Do not apply directly on young children. Do not ingest.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- LAVENDER SPIKE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Lavandula Spicata (Lavender spike) Oil.
The French Lavender contains about 117 constituents in total.