LEMONGRASS essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation of dried or fresh lemongrass. Lemongrass is known by the scientific names Cymbopogon Flexuosus. The main constituents of its essential oil are myrcene, citronellal, geranyl acetate, nerol, geraniol, neral, limonene, and citral.
Lemongrass essential oil can be attributed to its beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative, and a tonic substance.
Lemongrass essential oil is added to household cleaning products, air-fresheners, lotion, soap, massage oils, salves for joints and muscles, soaking salts, salt scrubs, perfumes, colognes, foot baths, sugar scrubs, diffusers, respiratory salves, baths, body mist, reed diffusers, candles, smelling salts, and many other DIY products.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 2.5%; 14 drops per ounce of carrier.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children. Is not for hypersensitive skin or for children under 2 years of age.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- EUCALYPTUS RADIATA is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Main constituant of LEMONGRASS essential oil is the Citral.