NEROLI essential oil is scientifically known as Citrus Aurantium, Neroli essential oil is extracted in Tunisia from the fragrant flowers of the bitter, sour or Seville orange tree, also known as Citrus aurantium bigaradia or bigarade orange.
As far as quality is concerned, Tunisian Neroli (botanical name Citrus Aurantium var. amara. L.) is considered the best.
The main constituents of Neroli Tunisia essential oil are, alpha-pinene, alpha-terpinene, beta-pinene, camphene, farnesol, geraniol, indole, jasmone, nerol, linalool, linalyl acetate, methyl anthranilate, nerolidol, and neryl acetate.
Historically, Neroli has been used for perfume, food flavoring, and tea. Aromatherapists use Neroli in blends for occasional sadness, maintaining a balanced mood, promoting mental clarity and promoting romance. Neroli is most commonly found in perfumes and colognes and is also added to lotions, skin creams, body oils, soap, facial moisturizers, bath bombs, and bathing salts. For skin care, Neroli may help maintain a toned complexion.
The health benefits of neroli essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antidepressant, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, bactericidal, cordial, carminative, cicatrizant, cytophylactic, disinfectant, antispasmodic, deodorant, digestive, emollient, sedative, and tonic substance.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 6%; 36 drops per ounce
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- NEROLI is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Citrus Aurantium var. amara. (Neroli) Flower Oil.
Neroli essential oil contains about 81 naturally occurring aromatic molecules