About: Palmarosa is a reed grass similar in appearance to lemongrass. Highly aromatic, Lemongrass is often planted in gardens to discourage insects. The essential oil can be added to blends for skin care, relaxation, promoting respiratory health, and as a natural bug repellant. Lemongrass can also be used during colds and flu season in diffusers and respiratory salves to support healthy immunity.
Blending Recommendations: Palmarosa has a unique tropical scent with a sweet finish. While it is primarily used in blends for therapeutic applications, its unique scent can also create beautiful perfumes and colognes.
Angelica Root, Basil, Black Pepper, Carrot Seed, German Chamomile, Moroccan Chamomile, German Chamomile, Coriander, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium Rose, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Rosemary Cineol, Rosemary Verbenone, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Thyme, Tulsi, Wintergreen, Yarrow.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1 drop (diluted in carrier oil) in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: 3%; 18 drops per ounce of carrier
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.Do not take internally. Not recommended during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- PALMAROSA is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding & Avoid during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) Oil.
Palamarosa essential oil contains 79 constituents primarily terpene alcohols (geraniol).
Storage: Store with the cap firmly closed, standing upright, out of direct heat and sunlight.