PEPPERMINT JAPANESE is Native to Europe, mint species have spread around the world up to Northern America, Australia and even Japan. Grown since antiquity for their medical properties, they have been found in an Egyption tomb errected in 1000 a.D. Mentha arvensis is a spcies of mint belonging to the Lamiace family, It is an herbal plant with a strong aromatic smell, from 10 to 60 cm high, with verticil flowers situated in the axil of the leaves, The leaves are oval, pointed and dentate. This hardy plant flowers from july till september and likes ditches, swamps and damp meadows.
PEPPERMINT JAPANESE essential oil include its ability to treat indigestion, respiratory problems, headache, nausea, fever, stomach and bowel spasms, as well as pain. Due to the presence of menthol, menthone, and methyl esters
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- PEPPERMINT JAPANESE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
STRICTLY PROHIBITED FOR INFANTS LESS THAN 30 MONTHS OLD(toxicity by local contact: laryngeal or nasal reflex may cause respiratory arrest).
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil.
Peppermint essential oil contains 107 constituents.