PEPPERMINT SUPREME is an 80-cm perennial plant. It has quadrangular stems and oval, sharp dentate leaves opposite each other. It likes cool, clay and limy soils. Distillation takes place in June, just before the plants bloom.
PEPPERMINT SUPREME essential oil include its ability to treat indigestion, respiratory problems, headache, nausea, fever, stomach and bowel spasms, as well as pain. Due to the presence of menthol, menthone, and methyl esters
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- PEPPERMINT SUPREME is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
STRICTLY PROHIBITED FOR INFANTS LESS THAN 30 MONTHS OLD(toxicity by local contact: laryngeal or nasal reflex may cause respiratory arrest).
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
Peppermint essential oil contains 107 constituents.