ROSEMARY CINEOLE, with Latin name Rosmarinus officinalis, is very popular in the Mediterranean region as a culinary herb. Many dishes are cooked with rosemary oil and its freshly plucked leaves. Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves with steam distillation.
Rosemary cineole essential oil is known for its wide array of health benefits. It has become increasingly important and popular over the years as more of its benefits are known, including its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems, and reduce pain.
Rosemary cineole is a beautifully scented herb found in gardens worldwide. Rosemary comes in hundreds of varieties with distinctive scents, chemistry and effects. Rosemary ct. cineole essential oil contains a high amount of cineole relative to other Rosemary varieties, which gives it a cooling and minty aroma that is used for supporting healthy lungs, circulation and cleansing.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum adult dilution: 8%; 48 drops per ounce. Rosemary cineole is gentle and safe for all populations.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- ROSEMARY CINEOLE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
1,8-Cineole + limonene
There are no reviews yet.