ROYAL JASMINE is a It is widely cultivated as an ornamental plant in warm temperate and subtropical regions. The term Jasmine is probably derived from Persian word Yasmine meaning “fragrance”, which is adopted in Arabic as Yasym given to jasmine flowers.
Jasmine has been concluded as the “King of Oils”
It takes eight million jasmine flowers to create a single kilogram of essential oil, they must be hand-picked before sun-rise, and the essence is skillfully extracted, to give the highest grade of essential oil.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, for full body balance ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed. You’ll get instant balancing support throughout your day.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- JASMINE is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure essential oils (5%) including in Jojoba Oil