Our ANISE STAR essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation in small batchs from the well selected seeds of the Anise plant, which has the scientific name Illicium verum.
A small to medium evergreen tree of the magnolia family, reaching up to 8m (26ft). The fruits are harvested before they ripen, then sun dried. Tough-skinned and rust colored, the seed pods measure up to 3 cm long. The Japanese plant this tree in their temples and on tombs, and use the pounded bark as incense.
Anise Star has a powerful and licorice-like scent, giving a strong top note.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- Star Anise is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Illicium Verum ( Anise Star) Oil.
Anethole, More than 80%