TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL is Scientifically known as Melaleuca Alternifolia. Tea Tree essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of tea tree, which has the botanical name Melaleuca alternifolia. The tea tree is native to Southeast Queensland and New South Wales, in Australia.
The main constituents of tea tree essential oil are alpha pinene, beta pinene, sabinene, myrcene, alpha phellandrene, alpha-terpinene, limonene, cineole, gamma terpinene, para-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, terpineol, and alpha-terpineol.
The health benefits of Tea tree or melaleuca essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrizant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant, and a sudorific substance.
Tea Tree’s aroma is green, medicinal and cooling. The oil is often applied to blemishes, insect bites and minor abrasions. Try sprinkling a few drops on flip-flops before using a public shower, or use a few drops on smelly sports equipment to help keep everything fresh.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1-2 drops in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: 20%, 120 drop per ounce of carrier.
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- TEA TREE is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Oil.