Ylang Ylang essential oil has a unique floral aroma that is exotic and feminine. A famous aphrodisiac often used in perfumes, Ylang Ylang is used to support emotions and relaxation.
Ylang Ylang is a perennial plant that belongs to Anonaceae family of the Plant kingdom. It grows to a height of 20m in the wild and has tender, glossy and big leaves. The tree may flower all year, but blooms are particularly abundant between November and March. The flowers are yellow when mature, are steam distilled to produce the essential oil. The process of steam-distilling Ylang Ylang can produce three different types of essential oil depending on the process’s length of time.
Historical Uses of Ylang Ylang Oil
• The yellow-colored Ylang Ylang oil was used by French Chemists for its medicinal use during the start of 20thcentury.
• • Due to its relaxing properties, it was used in the preparation of medicines to provide calming effect for anxiety and stress.
• Ylang Ylang Oil exhibits many therapeutic properties such as sedative, anti-depressant, brain booster, aphrodisiac, etc.
• It may be used to lower blood pressure and also to fight against infection caused by microorganism.
• The oil can be used to heal eczema.
• It can be used to provide relief from spasm and fight against stress.
Ylang Ylang Complete is used in aromatherapy and cosmetics for its relaxing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Common Uses: To promote sleep and relaxation, mix Ylang Ylang and Lavender together in a diffuser or lotion. Ylang Ylang can also be added to skin care preparations as a tonic for the skin.
Blending Recommendations: Ylang Ylang is famous for its feminine, floral aroma and can be found in perfumes worldwide. Small amounts of Ylang Ylang are all that are needed in most cases.
HOW TO USE:
- Inhale directly: Rub 1 drop (diluted in carrier oil) in cupped palms, wrists or directly from the bottle and take a long, deep breath.
- Rub directly: Rub few drops of oil into your temples, wrists or anywhere, ( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL).
- Safety Information: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: Maximum Adult Dilution: 3%; 18 drops per ounce of carrier
- Use on-the-go: Put a few drops on a handkerchief, cotton pad or on a scarf and inhale as needed.
- Add to your shower: Immerse yourself in an essential oil steam by adding a couple of drops in your shower,( Better Diluted with NAVA ESSENTIALS CARRIER OIL) and inhale deeply.
- Use a diffuser: To get long-lasting benefit, use an essential oils diffuser.
*Please be informed about essential oils safety before use!
Keep out of reach of children.Do not take internally. Not recommended during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- YLANG YLANG Complete is a powerful pure essential oil, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding & Avoid during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
**Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care professional for any specific health condition.
As with any product, monitor your body for any signs of discomfort or allergy. If any such conditions exist, discontinue use immediately.
100% pure Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil.
Ylang Ylang essential oil contains 131 constituents.